Mission Critical Email is pleased to offer our own bespoke Zimbra 8.8.15 New Features Training course, delivered online.
Zimbra 8.8.15, the next Long Term Release, is a major evolution from 8.7.11. Much has changed, and this course will help you plan your upgrade to 8.8.15 and become familiar with the new features in 8.8.15. Note that all other versions of Zimbra go End of General Support this Fall, so upgrading to 8.8.15 before then is a must to be able to continue to receive bug fixes and security patches!
In this Full Day course, we will cover:
- Zimbra 8.8.15’s new features, including, but not limited to:
- Drive v2.
- Connect (replaces Talk v2).
- Hierarchical Address Book.
- ABQ (Allow, Block, Quarantine) for Mobile.
- Backup NG, how it differs from Network Edition Classic backups and how that impacts your storage and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Zimbra Docs, and how it integrates with Drive v2.
- Upgrading options (In-place; Side-by-Side, or; “Swing” migrations).
- Improved security and Mission Critical Email’s security hardening best practices.
- New Disaster Recovery techniques with 8.8.15’s Backup NG (Next Generation) module.
- New Delegated Administration with 8.8.15’s new Administration NG module.
To make your learning interactive, we will provide you with a Zimbra 8.8.15 system for your exclusive use, hosted on Amazon Web Services and licensed with Network Edition Professional so you can get your hands dirty with an actual 8.8.15 server.
Please note this course presumes you have existing familiarity with and are likely currently administering a Zimbra system for your company.
The cost for this Zimbra 8.8.15 New Features training is $595 and each training date is limited to no more than ten registrants. Persons who have previously completed a (or register for a future) Certified Three Day Zimbra Administration course through Mission Critical Email get an Alumni Discount of $100, bringing the cost for this training to $495. Companies that register three or more attendees will get a 10% discount.
If you are interested, have questions, or would like to make a booking, just fill out the form below!