Mission Critical Email provides Per-Mailbox and Bespoke Zimbra Hosting to Managed Services Providers and Customers in a hardened Amazon Web Services environment.
Monthly Per-Mailbox Hosting
We offer only Zimbra Network Edition Professional with all of the features available for your use at your option, including Next-Generation Mobile for Shared Folders, Next Generation Simplified Delegated Domain Administration, Zimbra Connector for Outlook, and Two-Factor authentication among other features. Our multi-tenancy hosting environment on Amazon Web Services features full encryption at rest and encryption in flight. We have deployed a number of advanced anti-spam and security settings that are essentially invisible to end users but which result in us maintaining a Return Path score of 100. Monthly per-mailbox is an attractive option for:
- Smaller companies wary of the costs, security and administrative challenges of hosting, maintaining and upgrading their own on-premises Zimbra system.
- Larger companies like call centers, ad agencies and others with highly variable mailbox counts who no longer need squander cash to buy Zimbra licensing in advance for peak usage levels. Adding 200 call center agents across to staff up for a new six-month campaign? No worries; pay for the additional mailboxes for just six months and then we can deprovision them at the end of the campaign.
Pricing is simple, fixed and based on per-mailbox quotas ranging from 2GB ($3.20/mailbox/month) to 75GB ($7.50/mailbox/month). We have a 25-mailbox monthly minimum to be able to offer these low prices.
Leveraging the same Amazon Web Services architecture and Zimbra best practices we use in our multi-tenant Zimbra hosting environment, we offer bespoke, dedicated single- and multi-server Zimbra hosting for companies with unique requirements that make hosting in a multi-tenancy environment inappropriate. These needs include but are not limited to:
- Contractual, regulatory (e.g. HIPAA) or policy-based requirements for strict data segregation.
- Custom integrations with third-party software not met by Zimbra’s supported zimlet library, and/or which require unsupported Zimbra Server Extensions.
- Customer root access.
- Customized Delegated Administrator access not addressed by the Next Generation Simplified Delegated Domain Administration capabilities.
- Managed Services Providers looking to provide Zimbra to their customers but who themselves do not meet, or do not wish to meet, Zimbra’s BSP Partner requirements and obligations.
Ready to start a Zimbra Hosting conversation or need a quote? Fill in the form and let’s get started!